Canon Collins Trust runs scholarship programmes in South Africa and the UK. We award scholarships independently of higher education institutions. The eligibility criteria and value of award vary between the different programmes, so please check the guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions carefully.
Study in South Africa
Students wishing to apply for study at a South African university may want to consider the following programmes:
- Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate study in South Africa
- Graça Machel Scholarships for women
- Graça Machel SASOL Scholarships for Mozambican Women
- LLB Law at the University of the Western Cape Law scholarships
Study in the UK & Ireland
If you would like to apply for postgraduate study in the UK you may wish to consider the following programmes:
- Canon Collins Scholarships for Masters study in the UK
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD
- Kader Asmal Fellowships for study in Ireland
Study by Distance Learning
If you wish to study through distance learning you may want to consider:
Please check each scholarship programme for the list of eligibilty criteria.
How to Apply
Please note that application forms and guidelines for each scholarship are available only when the application process is open.
If you find that you are ineligible for a Canon Collins scholarship, you can consult this list of alternative funding sources.