Water specialist and environmental expert
- Vincent grew up in rural Malawi, the oldest of six siblings
- He completed an MSc in Civil Engineering (Water) at the Univeristy of Stellenbosch of a Canon Collins Scholarship and later went on graduate with a PhD from the same university.
- Vincent has over 10 years of experience in the fields of water resources development and management obtained through professional practice, teaching, research and consultancy.
- Vincent is now a Lecturer in Hydrology and Hydraulics at University of Malawi.
- He is interested in conducting research and providing consultation for private, government and non-profit organisations through an independent water institute or organisation.
- Connect with Vincent on LinkedIn
Receiving an award for best Master’s thesis in water engineering at Stellenbosch University
Water engineering, climate change simulations, reservoir and river sedimentation investigations and research
Lecturer in Hydrology and Hydraulics at University of Malawi