Providing dedicated care to children and adolescents living with HIV.
University of Sussex
- Samantha completed her undergraduate degree in Classics at the University of Zimbabwe before going on to obtain an MA in Development Studies at the University of Sussex on a Canon Collins scholarship.
- Before undertaking her Masters, Samantha worked as a voluntary counsellor, providing practical and emotional support to children aged 5-19 living with HIV.
- Samantha is currently working for Africaid Zvandiri as a mentor. The role involves liaising with government ministries and various district stakeholders to co-ordinate the provision of dedicated care to children and adolescents living with HIV.
- She is a contributor to the Key Correspondents blog, reporting on issues related to HIV.
- Connect with Samantha on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Being reintegrated into the Africaid Zvandiri organisation after completing a Masters in the UK.
Teaching Zimbabwean and international professionals about how to effectively communicate with children and adolescents living with HIV.