Advocating the importance of girls’ education in Malawi
University of Westminster
- Madalitso is a Communications specialist with more than 6 years of experience in development work and a specialist focus in advocacy, campaigns and communications for development.
- Her professional experience includes working for International NGOs in drafting communications strategies, setting up websites and social network pages, monitoring and evaluating Community Based Organizations and championing women’s land rights.
- Madalitso has worked for ActionAid Malawi, World Vision Malawi, and The Center for Multiparty Democracy, and Communications for Development Network.
- She is currently working at Save the Children International on a UKAid funded project aimed at mitigating barriers to ensure girls’ completion of primary school and transition to secondary school.
- Connect with Madalitso on LinkedIn.
Being nominated by Canon Collins for the Commonwealth Scholarship in 2013.
Advocating for increased awareness, knowledge and understanding on the importance of girls' education in Malawi.
Communications and Advocacy Manager at Save the Children